Criteria Covered Under the Lifetime Warranty
YOUNIQ guarantees the YOUNIQ titanium steel series metal against rust damage. Others materials are not included under the lifetime warranty.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, we expressly disclaim any and all liability arising from:-
- Life or wear of any product or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose or use under any specific conditions, notwithstanding that such purpose or conditions may be known or made known to YOUNIQ;
- Improper remedy of defective products, alteration of the products, unsuitable or improper use, wilful damage, negligence, or other misuse of the products, as well as fair wear and tear, by you or any third party;
- Ageing of any product including fade of gold or rose gold plating;
- Loss or theft in part or entirety of any products
- Third party claims, whether directly or indirectly caused by, or relating to, the content of our Site and the products purchased on or through our Site; and
- Any warranties provided under these policy if the total price for the product has not been paid in cleared funds by the due date for payment.
YOUNIQ Lifetime Warranty allows our customers to enjoy unlimited free repair service for a lifetime (spare parts excluded). This warranty is valid for the metal part of our jewellery and it is only applicable for YOUNIQ titanium steel jewellery series. This warranty is only applicable if the metal part turns rusty. Customers will enjoy a new piece of YOUNIQ jewellery with no additional cost if the issue of rust is found even after 30 years from the date of purchase. An additional cost for spare part repair service is required for the loss of any elements from the jewellery such Cubic Zirconia stone, mother of pearl, diamond, dangle etc.
Jewellery under lifetime warranty returned to us will be inspected YOUNIQ quality assurance department, who will determine if the defect is due to normal wear or extraordinary circumstances and whether any repairs are needed. If it is determined that the jewellery has been damaged outside the bounds of the warranty, the customer will be held liable to pay for exchange, repair and spare part costs. In a case where if the defective jewellery is beyond the capability of repair, we will report to the customer and provide a solution. By purchasing from the site, the customer has agreed to the terms of this warranty without the need to sign an agreement to the warranty.
We are committed to make your shopping experience as fuss-free and enjoyable as much as possible. This Lifetime Warranty Policy apply to www.youniq.my (the "Site"), any of the our products and form the terms and conditions on which we supply products and services to you. Please read through the Lifetime Warranty Policy prior to purchasing in the Site. Your purchasing in the Site indicates that you have acknowledged, understood, and agree to adhere to the lifetime policy. We reserves the right to reject any returns that do not comply with the terms & conditions stated above.
To activate Lifetime Warranty, please register online thru https://youniq.my/pages/lifetime-warranty-policy. Lifetime Warranty is only valid for jewellery purchased through YOUNIQ official website and authorized dealer(s). It is only valid for warranty registered customers.
We reserve the right to amend this Lifetime Warranty Policy at any time. The Effective Date stated below indicates the last time this Lifetime Warranty Policy was materially revised. Any changes we may make to this Lifetime Warranty Policy in the future will be posted on our website. You are encouraged to review this page periodically to see any updates or changes to our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
Should you have any questions, you may contact us via email at email@example.com.
Last updated 7 September 2023.